You want a quick, easy and simple recipe for chicken meat? Here is one that I make when I feel like and it is so tasty. It doesn’t need much labour and sweat in the kitchen, just a nice aroma floating in the house and outside. I recommend you close the doors and windows. 😉 So here it is:
Fried chicken breasts
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cut into 5-10 cm pieces
- white wine (optional)
- butter (80-82% fat, unsalted preferably)
- oregano (or any other spice you like, optional too)
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and spices.
- Heat in a medium pan about 2 tbsp of butter and a little splash of wine. When it is sizzling, add the chicken, cook stirring until golden brown, 2-3 minutes on each side. Repeat the action until you finish all the pieces and don’t forget to add more butter and wine when it is finished in the pan, in the process.
- Serve warm with boiled or mashed potatoes with mint or any spice you prefer and a nice glass of white wine. I admit I don’t know much about wine so you can recommend me a special one that you think goes very well with this dish.